Are you looking at joining the leading digital bank in Nigeria? Do you have innovative tech skills that will benefit our vision in digital banking?
About Wema Bank
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance and diversity in our operations.
WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 ‘Tech’ Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- IT Networking and Administration
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have passion for IT (specialized technology)
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.Job Type: FULL-TIME
- Location: LAGOS
- Specialization(s): SOFTWARE/WEB DEVELOPMENT, INFORMATION SECURITY/ IT NETWORKING
Application Deadline: April 22nd, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online