Get Jobs In USA: For Nigerians – (Fully Sponsored)
Get Jobs In USA: For a lot of people, getting out of their country to work and live is a dream come true and the same can be said of Nigerian immigrants.
If you are a foreigner looking to Work In USA, you need to be acquainted with the processes to acquire a work visa and permit.
Different countries have different customs and regulations; therefore, finding a job in the United States of America will not be the same as finding a job anywhere else. However, with the knowledge below, you can Work In USA.
Some of the popular states for working in USA include Hawaii, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, Florida, and New York. In this article, you will get detailed information about working in USA, the requirements, and the process for the same.
Requisites to Apply for a Job in USA:
The basic eligibility requirements to Work In USA are as follows:
– A bachelor’s degree from a reputed university in India or abroad
– Relevant work experience in the field
– A strong command over the English language, both written and spoken
– Valid identity card
– Ability to shift and relocate to the USA
– Passport and work visa
– Personal and professional references
The essential documents needed for a work visa application are:
– If you are applying for a work visa, you should have a sponsor.
– If you are applying through an immigration agency, you must have the company documents.
– When applying for an H-1B Visa, a non-immigrant visa, one needs transcripts and relevant degree certificates.
– TOEFL/IELTS scorecard to show English proficiency.
– A job letter from a USA company.
– Average Pay Per State in the USA
There are many factors to consider while deciding to get a job in the USA. Where you live in the USA can also determine your cost of living and your wages. Some of the most popular jobs and their average wages in California and Florida are as follows:
Job Title Avg Salary In California Avg Salary In Florida
Accountants $70,580 $60,010
Registered Nurses $94,310 $60,420
Airline Pilots $127,680 $124,500
Software Developer $107,870 $78,190
High School Teachers $67,530 $45,370
To Work In USA, you first need to do proper research and assess your skill set to identify the opportunities for you. So, if you have any skills that you have, you can work on it to be better. The top booming sectors of the American economy include research & development, medical, and service. You must also have all the required documents such as your IELTS/TOEFL scorecard, your resume, cover letter, and the job offer from the employer while applying for the US work visa.
There are many types of work visa options available for immigrants and non-immigrants; you need to identify the one that will best suit you and then apply for the same, after which you will be called in for a visa interview. Once your visa gets approved, you will be able to work in the US as per the terms of authorization. Goodluck with all of that.