Apply For Mercedes Benz USA Job Today!
When you think of some of the most lucrative places to work at, before thinking of all other places, you should think of Mercedes Benz.
Topping the list, Mercedes-Benz employs over 22,000 workers at dealerships throughout the United States alone. Luxury automobiles is always in demand and so does the workforce increase.
What to know about Working at Mercedes-Benz:
Minimum Age to Work at Mercedes-Benz:
18 years old
Mercedes-Benz Hours of Operation:
Mon: 9:00am-9:00pm; Tues-Wed: 9:00am-6:00pm; Thu: 9:00am-9:00pm; Fri-Sat: 9:00am-6:00pm; Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm
Available Positions at Mercedes-Benz:
Sales Associate, Technical Services Manager, Service Advisor, Service Technician, Tire Change Technician, Car Washer, Car Detailer, Parts Inventory Associate, Parts Inventory Driver, Internal Service Consultant, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Driving Coach Supervisor, Automotive Detailer, Communications and Training Manager, Internet Sales Professional, Meetings and Events Specialist, Automotive Parts Counter Person, Field Operations Manager, Fixed Operations Director, Used Car Manager, Retail Performance Specialist, Logistics Specialist, Graphic Designer, Porter, Delivery Truck Driver.
Workers at Mercedes-Benz dealerships represent the brand to customers seeking to buy luxury cars, by demonstrating highly professional attitudes. Staff members in roles such as sales representatives and service technicians enjoy challenging work environments, building relationships with customers, and providing high-quality service to all makes and models of luxury vehicles. Career development plans help workers put job aspirations into action by offering individuals the opportunities to learn new skills and refine professional abilities in order to proceed along desired career paths.
Mercedes-Benz Employment and Salary Package Information:
Entry-level positions such as sales representatives and service technicians frequently become available at local dealerships. If you are interested, find more information regarding job descriptions and salary information below.
1. Sales Representative:
Sales representatives guide customers through the process of purchasing luxury cars, such as sedans, sport, or utility vehicles.
– Associates must present excellent communication abilities, friendly attitudes, and customer service skills.
– Typical duties include assisting customers with questions related to Mercedes-Benz vehicles and service packages, riding along on test drives and handling demonstrations, and encouraging additional sales of vehicle options and warranties.
– Preferred candidates hold high school diplomas, valid driver’s licenses, and previous sales experience.
– Based on sales and commission, employees may earn yearly salary options topping $60,000 to $70,000, including performance-based bonuses.
2. Service Technician:
Service technicians often make between $15.00 to $25.00 an hour depending on experience and level of education.
– Daily responsibilities such as inspecting customer vehicles to find problems and performing repairs require employees to possess good oral communication abilities and maintain positive customer experiences.
– Workers must follow safety guidelines and maintain clean work areas.
– Preferred employees hold previous auto repair experience, high school-level educations, and technical certifications.
How To Apply:
The most common ways to apply for jobs at Mercedes-Benz dealerships include filling out and submitting online applications, emailing resumes to recruiters, and conducting face-to-face visits at retail locations.
Online applications exist on dealership websites and typically ask for personal information, work history, and level of education. Resumes should include relevant information with keywords matching job descriptions. When visiting dealerships to speak to managers, dress appropriately and prepare for brief interviews.
Individuals wishing to check on application statuses may find calling dealerships to speak to management most effective. In-person visits and email messages also remain appropriate methods of communication. Candidates should call or visit during business hours and remain professional at all times when interacting with potential employers.
Benefits of Employment at Mercedes-Benz:
Mercedes-Benz offers generous compensation packages for dedicated associates. Typical employee benefits for full-time workers include:
– Medical insurance, dental coverage, vision care
– Life insurance, disability plans, and flexible spending accounts.
– Employer-matched 401(k) plans
– Pet insurance
– Paid time off for holidays
– Paid vacation, and
– Performance-based raises and bonuses also remain available.